Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Secondhand Books and Book Closeouts

I have been a bookworm since first learning to read, so I can't resist going not only to secondhand book stores, but to the bookshelves in thrift stores or at yard sales. I almost never leave without a book or two. Anybody else do the same thing?


In Paradise, we have some good secondhand book stores: 


Books of Paradise
6177 Skyway


Nancy's Books
6848 Skyway


Paradise Found
6044 Skyway


(You may have noticed "all roads lead to Skyway" in Paradise!) My friends and I visit these stores frequently, they're all great to trade books in, sell or just plain purchase, purchase, purchase! 


Now I'm excited to have found Closeout Books online, a closeout sale bookstore with extreme bargains. I'm proud to represent their store and you can find them by scrolling down and clicking the banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment